Urgent Care for Kids The Woodlands
Weekdays: Noon - 9:00 PM
Weekends: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
1640 Lake Woodlands Drive, Suite E
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Urgent Care for Kids in The Woodlands, TX provides after hours walk-in pediatric urgent care in The Woodlands for patients between the ages of 0 and 21 years old, and medical care for families of all ages virtually. Short wait times and quality medical care from trained pediatric providers. Visit us on Yelp and Google.
After Hours Walk-In Pediatric Urgent Care in The Woodlands
Urgent Care for Kids The Woodlands proudly serves the families in surrounding counties. Our facility is open late for your convenience. We deliver quality medical care from pediatric providers who truly value the health of your child.
We treat families of all ages virtually, and kids at our physical location.
Our pediatric urgent care facility in The Woodlands is the after-hours solution to the long wait times of adult urgent care centers and crowded ERs. With our convenient online check-in feature, walk-in option, and efficient pediatric staff, we work hard to have your kid seen as soon as possible. In fact, our average wait time is only 5 minutes.
From bumps and bruises to minor injuries and illnesses, our pediatricians and pediatric providers are specially trained in treating patients aged 0-21 years old.
Pediatric Urgent Care The Woodlands
For pediatric urgent care and quality medical procedures, visit our pediatric urgent care location in The Woodlands, TX. Call us at (281) 367-0010 or check in online to register in advance.
We see families from Shenandoah, Magnolia, Spring and Conroe and the surrounding areas.We are conveniently located to serve the following neighborhoods: Rayford, Woodforest, Legends Run, Legends Ranch, Fox Run, Imperial Oaks, Benders Landing, Spring Trails, and The Falls at Imperial Oaks.
We look forward to serving you and your family!
- Common Illnesses such as: minor colds, the flu, sore throat, cough, ear concerns, headaches, sinus or allergy issues, yeast infections, nosebleeds, and pink eye
- Skin Irritations & Allergies such as: acne, minor infections, lice, pinworms, rashes, eczema, scabies, styles, fungal skin infections or warts
- GI Concerns such as: constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, nausea, period pain and other GI issues
- Questions: Do you have questions about you, your infant, or general questions for one of our providers? That’s what we’re here for. Connect to one of our Texas-based providers online immediately.
- Immediate Needs: If you’re traveling or have an immediate need for a temporary medication refill of non-narcotic medications, connect to one of our providers virtually for evaluation.
- Minor injuries such as: cuts, burns, bites, and other minor injuries