Urgent Care for Kids Hulen
Weekdays: 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Weekends: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
3000 S Hulen St #180
Fort Worth, TX 76109
After Hours Walk-In Urgent Care in Hulen
Urgent Care for Kids Hulen proudly serves the families in surrounding counties. Our facility is open late for your convenience. We deliver quality medical care from our providers who truly value the health of your family.
Our urgent care facility in Hulen is the after-hours solution to the long wait times of other urgent care centers and crowded ERs. With our convenient online check-in feature, walk-in option, and efficient staff, we work hard to have your family seen as soon as possible. In fact, our average wait time is only 5 minutes.
From bumps and bruises to minor injuries and illnesses, our pediatricians and pediatric providers are specially trained in treating families of all ages.
Urgent Care Hulen
For urgent care and quality medical procedures, visit our urgent care location in Fort Worth, TX. Call us at (817) 302-9231 or check in online to register in advance.
We see families from Overton Woods, East Libby Avenue, University West, Blue Bonnet Hills, Villages of Stonegate, Park Hill, University Place, Bluebonnet Place, Westcliff, Stonehenge Clan, Rosemont, Shaw Clarke, Ryan Place, Berkely Place, Como, Arlington Heights, West Beyer, Gardens of Westridge, River Hollow, Riverwood, Meadows West, Bellaire Park North and the surrounding areas.
We look forward to serving you and your family!
- Common Illnesses such as: minor colds, the flu, sore throat, cough, ear concerns, headaches, sinus or allergy issues, yeast infections, nosebleeds, and pink eye
- Skin Irritations & Allergies such as: acne, minor infections, lice, pinworms, rashes, eczema, scabies, styles, fungal skin infections or warts
- GI Concerns such as: constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, nausea, period pain and other GI issues
- Questions: Do you have questions about you, your infant, or general questions for one of our providers? That’s what we’re here for. Connect to one of our Texas-based providers online immediately.
- Immediate Needs: If you’re traveling or have an immediate need for a temporary medication refill of non-narcotic medications, connect to one of our providers virtually for evaluation.
- Minor injuries such as: cuts, burns, bites, and other minor injuries