Frequently Asked Questions
What does this update to the HRSA COVID-19 Uninsured Program mean?
- The HRSA COVID-19 Uninsured Program was established to provide financial support for COVID-19 related testing and treatment to individuals without health insurance. This program is no longer being funded by the government. Virtual Care for Families and Urgent Care for Kids are committed to providing you and your family with care at affordable rates.
If I’m uninsured, can I still work with Urgent Care for Kids/Virtual Care for Families to get a COVID-19 test?
- Yes! Click here to schedule an appointment with Virtual Care for Families.
- You may also click here to schedule an appointment at one of our Urgent Care for Kids clinic locations.
I have Medicaid, CHIP, Marketplace, or Commercial health insurance. Does this update impact me?
- No, only individuals without health insurance are impacted by this update.
Where can I learn more about the change to this program?
- Click here to access the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Coronavirus website.
- Click here to access the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services site for COVID-19 Care for Uninsured Individuals.
- More information is also available on the Health Resources and Services Administration website. Click here to access the site.