Urgent Care For Kids Keller
Our Keller location is temporarily closed. Please visit us at our Alliance location.
940 Keller Parkway Suite 250
Keller, TX 76248
Urgent Care for Kids in Keller, TX provides after hours walk-in pediatric urgent care in Keller for patients between the ages of 0 and 21 years old, and medical care for families of all ages virtually. Short wait times and quality medical care from trained pediatric providers. Visit us on Yelp and Google.
After Hours Walk-In Pediatric Urgent Care in Keller
Urgent Care For Kids Keller location is located in Keller Town Crossing at the corner of Rufe Snow and Keller Parkway 6 right next to Kroger. Urgent Care For Kids Keller proudly serves the families in surrounding counties. Our facility is open late for your convenience. We deliver quality medical care from pediatric providers who truly value the health of your child.
We treat families of all ages virtually, and kids at our physical location.
Our pediatric urgent care facility in Keller is the after-hours solution to the long wait times of adult urgent care centers and crowded ERs. With our convenient online check-in feature, walk-in option, and efficient pediatric staff, we work hard to have your kid seen as soon as possible. In fact, our average wait time is only 5 minutes.
From bumps and bruises to minor injuries and illnesses, our pediatricians and pediatric providers are specially trained in treating patients aged 0-21 years old.
Pediatric Urgent Care Keller
At Urgent Care For Kids Keller, your child’s well being is our top priority. From the moment you step through the door, our highly qualified pediatricians, pediatric providers and support staff will ensure that your visit is as smooth as possible. If you have any questions or just want to learn more Urgent Care for Kids–especially if you live and are looking for pediatric urgent care near Keller or Colleyville, call us at (682) 593-0191 or check-in online today. We serve families in areas such as: Southlake, Grapevine, Arlington, Dallas, Watuga, and North Richland Hills.
We are located conveniently to the following neighborhoods: Bear Creek, Shady Grove, Valley Brook, Heritage Trace Parkway, Summerfields, and many more.
We look forward to serving you and your family!
- Common Illnesses such as: minor colds, the flu, sore throat, cough, ear concerns, headaches, sinus or allergy issues, yeast infections, nosebleeds, and pink eye
- Skin Irritations & Allergies such as: acne, minor infections, lice, pinworms, rashes, eczema, scabies, styles, fungal skin infections or warts
- GI Concerns such as: constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, nausea, period pain and other GI issues
- Questions: Do you have questions about you, your infant, or general questions for one of our providers? That’s what we’re here for. Connect to one of our Texas-based providers online immediately.
- Immediate Needs: If you’re traveling or have an immediate need for a temporary medication refill of non-narcotic medications, connect to one of our providers virtually for evaluation.
- Minor injuries such as: cuts, burns, bites, and other minor injuries